- Leverage our existing CI/CD pipeline experience using VSTS(Azure devops) and add integration with Azure Kubernetes and Azure Container Registry
- Deploy on premise using Rancher Or Docker services.
- Incorporate Docker into our service architecture which gives us the opportunity to run “Supplemental Services” such as RabbitMQ/SQL Server/InfluxDB/KepwareOPCServer that will run alongside and complement our docker images within Azure Kubernetes.
- Securing Resource on major cloud platforms, such as AZURE
- Sound knowledge with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Pipelines & Agent Deployments
- Scripting (Cloud Deployments scripting a plus)
- Windows, Linux (both server and desktop)
- Containerisation(software) & Virtual Machines(hardware)
- Proficient with Visual Studio version 2012 and above
- Self-Starter, committed to providing great customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Systematic and thorough approach to problem solving!
- Operationally task efficient, understands and manages their daily tasks with clear visibility.
DevOps/DevOps Engineer/C#/.NET/.NET Core/.NET Developer/Sydney/Docker/Kubernetes/Container/Azure/DevOps/Docker/Container/Senior Engineer/Senior .NET Developer/Sydney CBD / bestplaceonearth
This is a long contract full time opportunity and will suit a Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Jeremy Steele on 02 9270 5204 or email email@example.com