Major tasks and responsibilities of position
- Initiate, scope and manage the delivery of projects for identified process improvements;
- Proactively identify, scope and prepare business cases for opportunities to improve processes, in conjunction with process managers;
- Develop metrics and report process performance data against accepted standards and KPIs;
- Identify benefits realisation targets and ensure these are achieved on each project;
- Maintain regular reporting to key stakeholders regarding each process improvement.
- Define, scope, plan and manage project delivery pertaining to processimprovements;
- Manage business process improvement projects to an agreed project plan;
- Ensure risks and roadblocks are identified and communicated in a timelyfashion;
- Manage required change in coordination with applicable managers.
- Provide direction, empower, motivate and develop others in order to assistin achieving process improvement goals;
- Develop a partnership approach to working with key stakeholders;
- Assist with facilitating team sessions, to encourage understanding andinput into proposed changes;
- Provide expertise in process improvement by being the subject matterexpert with regards to Lean and Six Sigma (or similar)
Quality Documentation Management
- Ensure all processes are documented via the relevant Quality Management System and training coordinated for complete
The role will commence as a Temporary, Full Time role with an opportunity of growing with the company and possible Permanent position in the future for the right candidate.
Pay: $50 to $55 per hour plus superannuation.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please APPLY