My client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Solutions Architect Contractor to join their dynamic team. This is a 6 month contract opportunity in Sydney CBD. My client is looking to support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behaviour of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.”
- Advanced experience with C#, Visual Studio, .Net and SQL Server
- Experience writing and managing development to requirements.
- Experience architecting, designing, reviewing, and producing design content.
- Experience developing user interfaces using WPF.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC and .Net Core.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Well versed with the latest DevOps trends and HandsOn experience with the core principles i.e. CI/CD, Test Automation, Performance Monitoring, Application UpTime reports and Security compliance.
- At least 7 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web-based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
This contract opportunity is 6 months + and is paying a highly desirable rate
If you are interested in the role please call Erin for more information at 02 9270 5244