- Temporary to permanent: $60K - $65K + Superannuation
- Join a leading organisation creating a buzz within the industry
- Located in MacQuarie Park
Work for a leading organisation within the manufacturing industry that prides themselves on cutting-edge technology and an impressive customer portfolio. Offering a fast growing and agile working environment, developed processes, and development opportunities they are excelling customer's needs nationally and globally.
Assist Customer Service Manager support ANZ customers through coordinating the end to end installation and repair process. Take pride and full ownership of all jobs assigned, and liaise with internal departments, contractors and customers to ensure all jobs are recorded accurately and completed within SLAs.
- Coordinate field technicians across ANZ to complete allocated open jobs
- Manage and engage multiple stakeholder relationships to ensure jobs are closed within SLAs
- Ensure all job information is accurately recorded in CRM
- Liaise with inventory team to ensure parts are received by intsallers
- Provide updates on open jobs to customers and technicians accordingly
- Assist customers with any general enquiries throughout process - ensuring a high level of service is given at all times
- Previous coordination experience is essential
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- High attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- A customer centric attitude
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to problem solve
- Growing and exciting organisation
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Travel possibilities (as required)
- Collaborative team culture with an 'open door' policy
- Competitive salary
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position.