Work for this large educational organisation with a growing team of Senior iOS Developers. My client is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join them on a 3-6 month contract basis. You will also be driving the development of Mobile App in iOS.
- Design and build applications for iOS platforms in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment process.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Create or receive issues in Jira, following workflow to update progress and resolution.
- Strong experience within iOS development and Swift
- Experience with APIs for push notifications;
- Experience with Jira and CI/CD processes;
- Able to work in a collaborative project environment working with a team of developers in an agile delivery landscape;
- Creative thinker with high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with Firebase suite;
- Good testing practice;
- Clean Architecture;
- Results-driven outlook with a proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously and together with the team.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-