Sirius Technology are working with a large Australian institution to recruit an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join the team.
Having recently implemented Salesforce into the organisation, the business are now growing their internal Salesforce functionality to continue to grow their usage of Salesforce and need an experienced pair of hands to help them with Salesforce Development.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and deploying requirements in Visualforce and APEX with Process Builder/ Flows.
- Creating APEX Code and Force.com Apps
- Migrating data to and from Salesforce with different software solutions
- Creating technical / process documentation
- Salesforce Configuration, Data Loading, Release Management, Salesforce Support and Data integrity.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 Salesforce Certifications (ideally PDI and PDII)
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- The ability to create custom objects, page layouts, list views, validation rules, user set up, profiles, roles and permission sets.
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of Micro-services will be a bonus
- Experience of Financial Services industry is a bonus
Why work for the company?
- Great working culture, which is very “People First” focused
- Within the Top 200 ASX Companies - plenty of career growth opportunities
- A very competitive Salary package
- A range of Corporate Benefits which are market leading
If you are a Senior Salesforce Developer, who is looking to join a brand new Salesforce team in a large organisation, then this is a great time for you to shine!
Please apply, and we can have a confidential conversation about this role. I look forward to speaking with you. Jack Byrne || Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology