- High profile AWS site.
- High profile role close to the business.
- Sydney CBD location in A-List offices (always nice!)
- The AWS DevOps Engineer will serve as subject matter and technical resource for the software development team to assist with AWS architecture and infrastructure solutions.
- The AWS DevOps Engineer will compose and leverage AWS CloudFormation Templates or HashiCorp Terraform Plans to ensure repeatable, sustainable AWS infrastructure is effectively created and managed.
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor results.
- Maintain AWS Cloud Infrastructure in an optimal configuration from both technical and budgetary perspectives
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Troubleshooting problems with builds, automated deployment systems and tools
- Publishing Software Releases and Hotfixes
- 7+ years of hands-on AWS DevOps experience or a combination of AWS experience and a system engineering background or build and release background
- Experience with all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- In depth understanding of AWS cloud architecture, configuration, and management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with configuring and deploying micro services on cloud leveraging high scalability and high availability design patterns.
- Strong Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes: EC2, Fargate, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, Lambdas, Auto Scaling, S3, and Kinesis.
- Strong networking and security experience preferably on AWS cloud (VPC, LB, Route53, Security Groups configurations etc).
- Strong understanding of authentication and authorization frameworks, cloud-based access, and security controls
- Strong background in Devops related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- Experience with the following development and Devops related tools: Git, Jenkins, code pipelines;
To learn more please apply for this advert and call Jeremy Steele on 02 9270 5204.