* Inner Western Suburbs
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a 3-month contract to backfill a current team member. This contract has a high possibility of extension.
We are looking for someone with intermediate to expert level experience in Windows based server systems.
You will need experience building and managing HyperV and storage platforms.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the following:
- Maintenance and building of Servers
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers including Hyper-V
- Office365 Platforms
- Action and management of service desk jobs;
- Creating and maintaining ICT related documentation.
- At least 3 years experience working as a Systems Administrator in a corporate environment
- Experience with enterprise backup tools like VEEAM and Data domains
- Experience building and maintaining systems with Hyper-V and storage platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Relevant qualifications
- Australian working rights
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung 03 9020 1965