About the company:
Spawned off the back of a global investment bank this Wealth Advisory firm is a great place to work. Big enough to have a global impact but small enough to be agile and flexible.
If you are looking for a step away from a big 4, or a change of scene in the Wealth Advisory field this is a great place to be.
About the role:
During the extend of the contract you’ll be working with a Melbourne based Wealth advisory firm, as part of the Delivery team assisting with the continued deployment of projects.
Key components of the role:
- Requirement gathering
- Be a coordination point for, UAT, SIT and PVT test cycles
- Assisting delivery team with end to end delivery
- Supporting/engaging with both the PM’s and Stakeholders in planning and implementing both business and technical components
- Demonstrate 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrate extensive experience in core Business Analysis skills and competencies – such as requirements gathering, workshops
- Beneficial experience will include: portfolio management, CRM, trading, settlement, payments, reconciliations, corporate actions, lending products ETC.
- Experience with Financial Management Systems (Ideally Avaloq)
- Demonstrate previous experience working for a Financial Services organisation
- SLCD and change methodologies knowledge
- Experience working within both an Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project delivery environment
- Ability to liaise with high level business and technical stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels
Sirius Technology specialise in IT.
If this is you or someone with in your network please feel free to reach out directly.