About the company:
Spawned off the back of a global investment bank this Wealth Advisory firm is a great place to work. Big enough to have a global impact but small enough to be agile and flexible.
If you are looking for a step away from a big 4, or a change of scene in the Wealth Advisory field this is a great place to be.
About the role:
During the extend of the contract you’ll be working with a Melbourne based Wealth advisory firm, as part of the Delivery team assisting with the continued deployment of projects.
- Requirement gathering
- Be a coordination point for, UAT, SIT and PVT test cycles
- Assisting delivery team with end to end delivery
- Supporting/engaging with both the PM’s and Stakeholders in planning and implementing both business and technical components
- Have wealth Management experience (MUST)
- Avaloq (Highly regarded)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Financial Management Systems (Ideally Avaloq)
- Financial services experience ( 4+ years)
- Beneficial experience will include: portfolio management, CRM, trading, settlement, payments, reconciliations, corporate actions
- SLCD and change methodologies knowledge
- Experience with Agile environments
If this is you or someone with in your network please feel free to reach out directly,