Sirius Accounting & Finance are thrilled to have partnered with this rapidly-growing and well established software company located near the Mascot area. Having you work alongside a small and supportive team, this role will suit you if you are innovative and system savvy! They are looking for a dynamic, inquisitive and customer-focused Accounts Receivable Officer to be a true business partner supporting the wider team.
- End to end accounts receivable
- Generate and send out invoices
- Bank reconciliations and month end duties
- Chasing payment for overdue invoices
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Generating weekly aged debtor reports
- Following up overdue accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with finance administration experience who is looking for a role in which to grow their career!
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Accounting & Finance Degree
- A fluid and flexible approach to work
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience as an accounts assistant, accounts payable or accounts receivable
- The ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong and collaborative company culture with a team that really enjoy what they do!
- Future career growth & development
- Multi-national and fast-growing organisation
- Competitive salary.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).