The Campaigns team is looking to add another highly motivated backend developer to join its team. The Campaigns team are responsible for a suite of internal and B2B applications in order to configure reports for their partners.
The team are responsible for a number of microservices built predominantly in C# on .Net core, and a collection of front-ends built in Angular 7 (experience is not a requirement for the role, but rather a nice to have). Data is managed via a variety of technologies including ECS, SQLServer, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS etc. All infrastructure is scripted using CloudFormation and hosted on AWS - You will be in charge of you own DevOps, monitoring and alerting.
Requirements I am looking for a strong .NET engineer that has solid experience in building simple solutions with complex features. Bringing your awesome .Net skills you will be:
- Crafting high quality, scalable and resilient systems for the long-term with a focus on simplicity and maintainability.
- A custodian of your team’s codebase - shaping, moulding and evolving it towards our ambitious goals.
- Desire to collaborate, participating in code reviews, providing and receiving thoughtful and constructive feedback.
- Taking responsibility for system health, managing risks and security.
- Experience with .NET, preferably .NET Core.
- Experience with public cloud provider, preferably AWS.
- Familiarity with event driven infrastructure.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of relational databases, performance tuning, advanced querying.
- Designing RESTful web apis'
- Catered lunch 3 times a week!
- Kick start each new year with a launch conference in an exotic location.
- Company sports clubs and socialising events.
Want to know more?
Reach out to Maria Reynolds on firstname.lastname@example.org