The ideal applicant would have previous experience, preferably with warranty administration, however, the employer is prepared to train someone who has a genuine interest to pursue a career in this area. Very strong attention to detail, administrative skills and an excellent work ethic are absolutely essential for this role.
To be considered for this role, you'll also need to have:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Investigative mind
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A commitment to quality customer service
- Genuine interest to work in the automotive industry
You will utilise your administration and communication skills to act upon and submit Warranty Claims from the Dealership to the Franchise for repair, maintenance and service on vehicles.
Your day will consist of:
- Processing Warranty Claims - Submission
- Follow ups
- Liaising with Franchises and their representatives
- Liaising with Service Advisors and Technicians
- Reconciling Warranty Claim Accounts
Benefits and Perks
This is an exciting chance to work for a well-respected and professional company who is looking to the future, with continued growth both in size, and quality of products and services.
My client recognizes the importance of this opportunity and offers excellent working conditions and training.