- Contribute to the Kubernetes platforms deployed in cloud within the Digital business unit
- Team-focused environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritised
- Good attitude open to “pitching in” when required
- Working collaboratively to ensure the Kubernetes platform used by Developers and Applications is highly reliable, resilient and performance focused
- Managing Kubernetes operationally, including response to tickets, improving alerts and upgrades
- Solid Kubernetes platform experience (running them not just using them)
- Cloud automation and infrastructure background beneficial
- Competent supporting highly critical and high performance applications in Production
- Understanding of site reliability engineering principles
- Familiar responding to production incidents in highly critical systems
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6-month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration.