Our client who is an industry leader within their sector, is looking for a Citrix Systems Engineer to join their growing and high performing team.
The ideal candidate would will be someone with experience working with large scale enterprise Citrix environments.
As well as your amazing technical skills, you will also bring great soft skills to the role, with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders.
- Serve as operational 2nd/3rd level of escalation for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and related technologies.
- Responsible for pro-active problem solving of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop farm issues capacity problems, tune Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment to achieve optimal performance and availability.
- Systems administration including Server OS, Citrix, applications-related administration, perimeter device administration, virtualisation technologies, systems monitoring/management.
- Management of Hyper-V and XenServer platforms serving the XenApp/XenDesktops workloads.
- Act as root cause driver to identify and remediate platform configuration issues or bugs.
- Produce XenApp/XenDesktop health check processes and methods required to reduce and eliminate XenApp/XenDesktop issues effecting end users.
- Lead resolution of specific issues and internal projects associated with assigned responsibilities for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform and technologies.
- Assist with delivery of project deliverables of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform.
- 5+ years Demonstrated progressive hands-on experience with Citrix technologies (e.g., XenApp, NetScaler, Citrix Policies, XenDesktop) in an enterprise network environment, demonstrating extensive knowledge of Citrix-based application delivery principles and practices.
- 2-3 years of related experience supporting Netscaler systems including advanced configurations.
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server in an enterprise network environment, demonstrating extensive knowledge of Microsoft-based system principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Hyper-V and related server and desktop virtualisation (VDI) technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience in a medium-to-large enterprise AD environment; advanced GPO development and deployment.
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.