Your main duties will be supporting the growth of the team and delivering on the data visibility and use across the business. This will include the development and translation of user requirements into specifications for complex logical data models, source data capture, dictionary design, data integrity and overall BI reporting design. You will be developing and supporting Power BI Dashboards and creating complex reports. You will need to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define staff solutions and support security in the BI environment. You will be working in an Agile environment. You will be working in an azure cloud environment and exposure to this is highly desirable.
- New technology
- Data driven environment
- Flexible work environment
- Melbourne CBD
- Design and develop Power BI dashboards from scratch
- Use data modelling to present data in a meaningful way and look at current and to be state (forecasting)
- Liaise with internal stakeholder gathering requirements and guiding them to what they actually need then going away and delivering reports based on those requirements
- Clean, prepare and manipulate your own data
- Responsible for your own data integration using ETL
- Regularly use SQL, and PowerShell
- Documenting the process
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Maths/Stats, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience in Power BI and DAX.
- Demonstrated experience working as a BI Developer or Reporting Analyst
- Demonstrated background developing solutions using OLAP,
- Data Warehousing experience on Cloud- Azure or google Cloud
- Work efficiently in a dynamic environment with all levels of internal stakeholders
- Proven decision making ability under pressure
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.