- Global technology brand
- Well-established, high performing sales team
- Lucrative remuneration structure
This global brand has over 50 years of experience supplying global enterprise companies with their innovative technology solutions. They supply both hardware and software solutions across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia that allow their clients to stay connected.
They pride themselves on their close-knit, inclusive environment, which has resulted in low staff turnover and an average tenure of almost 6 years.
The National Sales Manager will support the Sales Director in developing and implementing the strategic revenue & market share growth plans. They will lead and support a small but well-established team of Business Development Managers across multiple states. The National Sales Manager will assist with and respond to large tenders and help their team develop and secure new accounts as well as leverage market growth opportunities. They will travel nationally to support their team as required.
- Meet/Exceed team revenue and market growth/market segment growth targets
- Optimise a competitive and collaborative team environment aligned with the company’s Employee Engagement benchmark
- Developing a winning culture aligned with the company’s core values (loyalty, passion, integrity)
- Solutions-focused mentality (i.e. Identify problems but bring own ideas & solutions)
- Training and development of the team aligned with the company’s Sales Career Framework
- Build and acquire talent
- Previous experience developing and executing a successful business development plan
- 5+ years sales team management experience gained in a similar industry
- Demonstrable track record of success in building a high performing team
- “Teach rather than manage” approach
- Experience with large bids and tenders
- Ability to travel interstate
- Lucrative remuneration package including a competitive base salary plus variable performance-based incentives. Car allowance and tools of the trade
- Work alongside an experienced Managing Director with an empathetic and ethical management style
- Enjoy a positive and open company culture with a stable team and collaborative inter-departmental relationships
- Work with a company who is committed to meeting employee engagement benchmarks & career development frameworks
- Extra-curricular team activities such as lunchtime mixed soccer and table-tennis tournaments. Promoted buddy system.
- Flexible working arrangements
This role is interviewing immediately, so APPLY NOW to be considered.