In this dynamic role you will work with our clients to design practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You’ll interact with clients and work closely with experts from a range of disciplines including strategy, creative, technology and digital.
- Gather and refine business and technical requirements for projects
- Assist with designing practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Challenge existing processes for further efficiencies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration including use of Journey Builder, AMPscript, Automation studio and Cloud Pages
- Project manage the end-to-end campaign build process working with developers and designers. This includes; sprint planning, QA & UAT and feedback cycles.
- Build and manage a backlog of activity for multiple clients in parallel.
- Analyze data to discover patterns and trends, then provide commercially focused recommendations
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing, technology, and/or consulting
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience and certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, and the Connector (Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications)
- Familiarity with additional marketing automation systems a plus
- Well-developed presentation, organizational, and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience with gathering requirements and writing user stories
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to distill requirements and action items from multiple information sources
- Ability to transform high level concepts into realistic examples that clients can understand and absorb
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and channels
- SQL skills essential
- Knowledge of data modelling and process documentation a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce ecosystem and common integration points with marketing systems a plus
- AMPscript knowledge a must
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Project management experience is a must
Please contact Asmita Govind for this role