- Permanent Full-time
- Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent salary package on offer
Our client who is a well-regarded organisation within their industry, is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team based in Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing of application architecture solutions that span across multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing) that meets their business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Define the Salesforce components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of Salesforce solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Own the overall application architecture design.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications.
- 7+ years of solution architecture experience
- 2-5+ years of experience working as a dedicated Solution Architect working on the Salesforce Platform
- Hands on experience working with the Salesforce Platform, at an analyst/consultant level
- Previous experience working in a functional, business analyst or pre-sales capacity
- Salesforce certifications highly regarded
- Experience working on BAU and projects concurrently
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this roles or similar positions please apply today.
If you have any questions please contact:
Steven Chung on (03) 9020 1965 or
Asmita Govind on (03) 9020 1997