The role and project:
- A 6 month contract with a plan to extend well into the latter half of 2020.
- Work on major pipelining work.
- Strong CI/CD build and automation skills required.
- Cloud agnostic.
- Emphasis on strong pipelining skills and your being available to start work in late November 2019.
- Interesting and large project @ $90 million with more to follow (expect extensions perhaps beyond 2020).
- Based entirely in the Sydney CBD.
We need a skilled and dedicated systems and automation engineer who shares a passion and obsession with quality. As part of the team you must be a skilled engineer with a strong understanding of infrastructure, application elements, systems management, automation, and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
What we are searching for :
A tried and tested Devops expert with some architectural experience who has developed many new integration capabilities building data visualisation tools allowing the business greater powers of analysis.
A well known organisation essential to Australia's financial services industry immersed in automation driving transformation.
Please apply for this contract assignment via the website or call Jeremy Steele on 02 927 5204