- Opportunity to work with large datasets on cloud technologies
- Tight-knit team, be part of a collaborative and learning culture
- Great career growth for a mid-level data engineer
You will be responsible for architecting, building, testing, and maintaining robust and scalable modern data and machine learning pipelines on cloud platforms for analytics and models implemented by the ML researchers. You will be instilling best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, deliver high-quality work, and continue to learn new technologies.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in software/data engineering role and degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or highly related field
- Proven experience in writing clean codes
- Good knowledge on ML frameworks
- SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Solid Python skillset
- Cloud platform – GCP or AWS
- Excellent communications – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage but not essential