My client has been established Australian owned manufacturer with production across multiple states enabling them to distribute nationally. They hold a real unique selling point amongst their competitors and pride themselves on fast delivery and exceptional customer service.
You will have experience of the demands of selling into a highly competitive industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base (70%)
- The acquisition of new accounts (30%)
- Develop and handle a sales pipeline.
- Working with a pricing structure to expand company margins wherever possible.
- Food / Beverage / Alcohol
- Building / Construction
- Personal care
- Pet care
- Minimum 5 years Account Manager experience exceeding target and able to demonstrate acquiring new business in previous roles.
- Packaging experience (highly regarded)
- Ability to demonstrate previous strategic planning in an Account Management role.
- High level of attention to detail and “Do what you promise” approach to work
- Previous experience selling into procurement and/or multi level management.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Interstate travel required once per month.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with rewarding commision structure
- Work in a supportive, friendly and diverse workforce.
- Ongoing training and support
** Sirius Sales & Marketing ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.