Sirius Support are excited to be partnering with this Sydney-based luxury retail store who have a wonderful, collaborative culture with a flat structure and approachable leadership team. An organisation in which everyone goes above and beyond to support their customers, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, highly regarded business.
As the Customer Service Manager - Luxury Watches, you will be responsible for providing support to high net-worth clients who require watch repairs. For this role, you must have an extensive technical knowledge of how watches work to provide accurate advice on technical issues.
- Take client watch repair requests and understand technical issues
- Liaise with repairs workshop to understand timeframes and pricing to communicate to clients
- Deal with watchmakers directly for all brands and build a collaborative working relationship
- Communicate updates and repair costs to clients
- Maintain customer records in database
- Test watches for time keeping and power reserve issues
- Provide official valuation on watches.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong technical understanding of watches as well as a passion for working within the luxury retail industry. You must have a clear communication style with the ability to manage client expectations to provide the highest level of customer service.
Fluency in Mandarin is highly regarded.
Please apply online highlighting your relevant experience and one of our consultants will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.