You are likely to work autonomously, alongside a cross disciplinary team with a Growth Designer, Growth Marketer and a Growth Data Analyst.
This is a crucial role where you can really make a difference.
What’s the role?
- Work to define the growth engineering needs, including lightweight platform solutions, API services, marketing platforms and data and tracking solutions.
- Promote interests when required in public for, including investors, partners, customers and other stakeholders.
- Execute on the engineering requirements of the growth projects, including Infrastructure choices, solution building (frontend and backend) and tracking implementation.
- Liaise with other engineering leads across product teams to coordinate solution architect, deployment, testing and wind back.
- Debug and fixing bug for the system
- Strong Systematic and Mature approach to system planning and development.
- 3+ years proven experience in .Net development
- Extensive knowledge of .NETcore, AWS, Infrastructure, Microservices and Docker containers.
- A solid understanding of distributed computing environment concepts.
- Experience in an Agile environment including architecture design, testing, and scalable code experience.
- Passion for architecture and emerging development techniques and theories.
- Great problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and collaboration skills within the team, across divisions and stakeholders
- A self sufficient developer who understands a range of platforms and technologies.
- Experience in a B2C start-up
- App experience is heavily favoured
- A passion for building consumer products- side project and open source work are appreciated.
- Office is fitted with the latest technology and tools, designed with smart spaces to make work more fun!
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A competitive share programme for all employees
Reach out to Maria Reynolds on email@example.com