Sirius Technology are working with a prestigious customer to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join them on a permanent basis. This organisation are embarking on a new digital transformation project and rolling out Salesforce Lightning to their business as well as adopting more Salesforce cloud services to their business.
Why join the company?
This is a unique opportunity to join a business that are truly in a Greenfield environment for their Salesforce platform. They have the budget to invest, which means projects will be well funded and are a priority for the leadership team within the organisation. On top of this, overall, the company have a great working culture; having hired a number of experienced people into the team, you will learn from other Salesforce professionals as well as contribute to their friendly, professional and customer focused culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and configuring the Salesforce platform
- Performing code reviews
- Work within Agile framework
- Creating release notes
- Be part of the Design Authority
- Collaborate with other technical teams to eliminate technical debt
- Use your Salesforce knowledge to help the business plan for the future
You, as the idea candidate will have:
- At least 3 years commercial experience developing in Salesforce.com
- Hold at least 3 Salesforce Certifications (Ideally, Admin, PD1 and Platform App builder)
- Working knowledge of Lightning (Aura and/or Web components)
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Great understanding of business functionality and how Salesforce relates to them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A true passion for the Salesforce Platform
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to join an organisation who are embarking on a new Salesforce adventure, THEN GET IN TOUCH!!
I look forward to speaking with you - Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology