Our client who is an IT consulting firm is currently seeking the services of IT Technical Trainers with experience in delivering systems training on ERP and/or CRM rollout to work onsite with one of their key clients.
You will be responsible for putting together and delivery technical IT training. Duties and responsibilities includes:
- Putting together detailed training plan, performing training needs assessment and analysis, doing capability assessment, and coordinating training schedules.
- Prepare training data and scenarios
- Develop online and classroom training materials
- Coordinate training material review and update with “Champions”
- Facilitate Train the Trainer sessions
- Deliver end user training in a mix of face to face or online training
- Provide HyperCare support to end users
- Provide refresher training to end users
- 2-5 years’ experience as an IT trainer;
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience in drafting and delivering training content;
- Well-developed capacity to quickly understand and adapt new learning and training requirements in a short amount of time;
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of employees across the business;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to travel interstate to deliver training and project support during implementations
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.