- Temporary to permanent: $60K - $70K inclusive
- Well established company, annual salary reviews, collaborative culture
- Located near the Yatala area
A leading organisation within the building supplies industry that prides themselves on cutting-edge products and stunning commercial designs. Priding themselves on their fantastic company culture, developed processes, and employee benefits, they are considered to be an industry leader within their field.
Assist the National EA with administration support across multiple QLD sites, through clerical and operational support. Take pride and full ownership of all tasks assigned, delegate certain workloads and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Support GM for meeting preparation
- Gather and compile QLD month end reports within strict deadlines
- Process purchase orders through internal ERP system
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings
- Liaise with internal departments, and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Create reports for management within fast turnaround times
- General administration support as required
- Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience within the manufacturing industry (highly advantageous)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Annual salary reviews
- EAP programs
- Relevant training courses
- Collaborative company culture
- Monthly BBQ’s
- Company shares
- Flexible working hours ( 8 am – 9 am starts)
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position.