Leading financial services company has a permanent opportunity for a skilled IT Security Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible enhancing and providing quick and robust security capabilities to the company. Managing and troubleshooting a wide range of security issues including cloud security capability. You will need strong MS Windows, AD and Linux skills and enjoy working closely will development and DevOps teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and continuously improving Cyber Security Infrastructure services, such as anti-virus, Privileged Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, disk encryption, MFA, Endpoint Detection & Response, and security event logging systems.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years commercial IT security experience
- Expert knowledge of Cyber Security Infrastructure technologies and best practices
- Strong Cloud platform skills AWS and Azure
- MS Windows, Active Directory and 0365
- SIEM experience
- DevOps understanding
- Outstanding analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills at all level
- IAM or PAM experience
- Automation scripting and coding
- Cloud security
- CISSP or CISM
Please call Jason Bidwell (02) 9270 5238 for further details. Look forward to hearing from you.