Brand new permanent opportunity for an experienced Presales Security Architect to join a major global brand at the forefront of the tech solutions market. You will be responsible for scoping and creating the ISP and delivering the road-map and requirements to the tech teams. In this role you will need to be the 'T' shaped cyber security SME with broad, in-depth skills. Consultative selling and deep IT infrastructure knowledge with a focus on selling appropriate and scale-able solutions to blue chip clients and customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Gather and assess clients business and technical requirements
- Produce detailed project proposal
- Identify required project steps and any potential blocks for the solution
- Coordinate product roll-out and training needs
- Architect technical solution to meet the client requirements
- Identify opportunities for future client solutions
- Adapt solution design to new requirements
- Create test plans as required
- Anticipate and plan for competitive threats
- Hybrid Cloud. AWS/Azure
- IAM and PAM skills with products such as CyberArk and BeyondTrust
- Strong MS stack knowledge
If you feel your skills are a close match to this criteria please apply or call Jason Bidwell (02) 9270 5238 for more details.