- 12 month FTC paying $80K - $90K + Super + 10% completion bonus
- Well established, stable organisation with a ‘big brand’ name
- Split between Bella Vista (parking onsite) and CBD (close to transport) locations
A leading organisation within the beverages industry, distributing to the largest names within retail and offering an innovative approach to the market. Priding themselves in their fantastic company culture and developed processes, they are considered to be one of the most successful global manufacturer.
Supporting the supply chain process, you will be responsible for maintaining service levels, forecasting/recommending order plans to replenish stock nationally for key accounts. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy servicing loyal customers and analysing stock levels for forward demand.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Be a critical interface for customers, strengthening the partnership through stakeholder management
- Ensure high level of stock availability at all times nationally
- Proactive management and resolution of all supply alerts occurring and daily root cause analysis
- Maintain constant communication between stakeholders for all replenishment needs
- Review and recommend order plans and customer forecasts, taking peak seasons into consideration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A solid understanding of inventory management principles
- Exposure to the FMCG industry, with relevant experience in supply, demand or material planning
- Experience in using SAP, highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary with 10% completion bonus
- Collaborative company culture
If you are interested for the role and have unlimited working rights, then apply now!