- Long contract in Sydney CBD digital domain
- Extend well into 2020
- High profile application green field
Our client is seeking a seasoned software engineer to be a part of an amazing transformation in how they operate stores and become a part of their Digital Technology Team.
You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of customers experience every day. You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
- Hands-on coding in multiple programming languages (70%Java,, 30% stack agnostic)).
- Test driven development to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Focus on improving current software development practices and standards.
- Research new technologies to support our clients Digital transformation vision.
- Very strong programming skills in one or more of these programming languages primarily in Java supported by .js framework and Python.
- Experience building RESTful services, micro services architecture, serverless architecture, Mobile App development.
- Experience with modern technologies/frameworks (NodeJS, ReactJS, React native, Spring, Spring-boot, NoSQL databases).
- Experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS cloud).
We need to know where you have been part of the bigger picture. The WHAT and WHY you are building software.
Please apply for the role via the website posted by Stephen Ronning on 02 9270 5211