Our client who is a well-known Australian organisation with a rich and large data sets is looking to engage a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team.
This role is perfect for someone who likes to get their hands to provide support for their data warehouse as well as maintenance and developmennt of existing and new data sources required for business intelligence and reporting needs. You will play a pivotol role in insuring that data is of goof quality, accessible, secure and accurate.
- 3+ years development with MS SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS
- Strong SQL scripting experience
- Strong database administration experience - e.g. query performance tuning
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with data virtualisation tools - preferrably Tableau
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Datawarehouse Modelling and Architecture - Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault