Reporting to the State Manager, you will utilise your administration and communication skills to act upon and submit warranty Claims from the dealership to the franchise for repair, maintenance and service on vehicles
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer support of the products via phone and email
- Explaining the procedures to consumers, service agents and contractors on how to register a warranty claim, ordering spare parts and how to complete a warranty repair.
- Taking receipt of specific regional consumer warranty requests and ensuring all required information is provided and legitimised.
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholder to prioritise urgent repairs.
- End-to-end ownership of Warranty Repairs process.
- General office duties.
To be successful in this position you will have
- Proven experience with warranty accounts and administration.
- High level office administration skills (including MS Office products);
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, organisational and prioritising skills.
- High level of data entry accuracy.
This is an exciting chance to work for a well-respected and professional company who is looking to the future, with continued growth both in size, and quality of products and services.