Work for this large organisation with a growing team of Support/Infrastructure & Integration Analysts. My client is looking for 2 month daily rate contractor with view to extend as an Infrastructure & Integration Analyst.
- Provide specialist support in relation to the way in which applications interact with other ICT systems.
- Strive for improvements in the quality and type of solutions offered and continually look for improvement within ICT Infrastructure.
- Provide third level specialist support to Desktop and Service Desk teams.
- Log, troubleshoot, report, and provide updates to end users on current incidents impacting applications and/or Infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and business owners on application issues, installation of bug fixes, installation/testing of patches and version upgrades.
- Develop and enhance Perl and Python scripts used within environments.
- Liaise with Managed Services provider and vendors to ensure all infrastructure is maintained at the required firmware/operating system to ensure full vendor support.
- Extensive experience (eg. 5+ years) in ICT support.
- Experience with: Oracle 12c; MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Linux, Windows and Networking technologies
- Operational IT experience in a 24x7, transaction processing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with IT Management on any current issues or other matters of importance
- System performance monitoring and enhancement
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Complex system testing skills
- Report creation
Level 3 Support / Level 3 / Desktop Support / Infrastructure / Infrastructure Analyst / Integration Analyst / Melbourne Eastern Suburbs / Melbourne / CONTRACT
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-