- Industry leader with an outstanding reputation
- Work alongside a stable, supportive and talented team
- Competitive base salary with uncapped achievable OTE
Due to continued expansion and growth my client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Sydney within the commercial and specialist furniture sector.
My client is an established national leader and manufacturer of commercial furnishings and products selling into all verticals such as corporate, healthcare/ aged care and hospitality. They are looking to expand their family with someone who can also live and breathe their strong core values.
If you are looking for a dynamic, stable and supportive culture this is the place for you!
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the fit out/ interior furnishings industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Effectively deliver account management to existing clients and project requirements.
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead to project delivery (mark up, take-off, order and delivery / installation coordination)
You will thrive in a role where you can see your work come to life, you will have a growth mindset, and able to develop outstanding relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
- Previous experience commercial interior furnishings
- Strong relationships within the A&D Community, Government, Health, EDU (highly regarded)
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work to details and deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans (desirable)
- Logical thinker, able to work without supervision.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with amazing commision structure.
- Supportive and friendly culture that reward you with social events and activties
- Ongoing training and support.
- Career progression and development
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
If you live in Sydney, have proven sales experience selling to building companies, contractors or architects/designers - Contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales & Marketing on 02 9270 5228 for a confidential discussion.
** Sirius Sales & Marketing ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.