My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to act as the key liaison between our Product Leadership and Applications Development teams for their International Software Development project initiatives. You will understand the business requirements set forth by stakeholders and articulate them into trackable user stories and ensure full coverage of each initiative’s business scope. You will follow and support the advancement and completion of each initiative from its kick-off phase up to the final delivery. Your continuous involvement will be key for facilitating the work assigned to the development team and ensuring that the solutions delivered will meet stakeholder expectations.
- Support the implementation of new processes, services and systems to meet operational and regulatory requirements.
- Support the roll-ins of new countries/business units onto the investment applications/platform.
- Requiring you to be responsible for the handover of the project changes to BAU-productive system
- Provide product feature’s guidance and coaching to client support and quality assurance team members
- Understanding technical approaches and being able to relay them into non technical, user friendly language.
- Develop/update/review functional/non-functional specifications for new processes and systems.
- Perform Gap Analysis and Feasibility
- Gather Business requirements and together with the BSD Team translate them into functional design.
- Support the Setup of the Test concept and the Test preparation (Test management)
- Conduct/support the Functional Test
- Conduct/support the “User Acceptance Testing” to sign-off the new changes before promoting them into Productive system.
- Provide/organize necessary user training