- Permanent role paying $80-90K + Super
- Collaborative business culture with a tech-start up feel!
- Centrally located with stunning offices at Barangaroo, close to ferries and Wynyard station.
Sirius Support is excited to be partnering with this leading-edge technology company based in stunning offices at Barangaroo in Sydney CBD. With an innovative and creative culture, this organisation has a collaborative team environment and a great tech start-up feel!
Reposting directly to the HR Director, this Talent Acquisition role will be responsible for supporting hiring managers throughout the full end to end recruitment process and managing agency partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity to also own the talent attraction strategy of a growing technology organisation.
- Supporting hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and write job descriptions
- Sourcing candidates through multiple channels and building a pipeline of candidates
- Screening applications and conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Managing agency partnerships including negotiating agency terms
- Weekly reporting and collation of data
- Offer management, generating contracts and support hiring manager through onboarding.
- Minimum of 5 years end to end recruitment experience either internal or within an agency
- Experience recruiting across multiple job families and an understanding of technical roles
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Can-do attitude who can work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Understanding of Australian employment laws and Fair work.
If you are an experienced recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist and this is a role you are interested in, please apply online now!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full work rights for Australia will be contacted.