Major tasks and responsibilities of position:
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. materials dimensions, status, etc)
- The role also requires the management of the EXO stockcode creation and maintenance as well as the BOM creation and maintenance of the data in and out of this ERP system.
- Liaise with the US hub team for requirements.
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain country of origin.
- Liaise with customs brokers for appropriate HS codes and commodity codes.
- Manage all new stockcode introductions.
- Work with purchasing
- Liaise with third parties to ensure timely new stockcode management within their system.
- Working with the purchasing team to better identify what materials are serialised and what are batched controlled as well as what materials require expiration dates versus those that do not.
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. price updates
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Adhere and ensure all quality documentation is up to date and being complied too.
- Degree qualified.
- Previous experience building and maintaining master data, data migration and validation.
- Experience in SAP master data is a must (Material Master Data, Work Centres, Functional Locations, Equipment, Maintenance Plans, Maintenance Items, Task Lists, Bills of Material, Class and Characteristics etc.)
- Microsoft Excel skills - Advanced Excel. (Lookups, data cleansing, data validation and data migration)
- On-going Full Time role
- Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate
- $35 per hour plus superannuation
- Rydalmere, NSW
If you are interested in this great career opportunity please APPLY. Immediate start!