The role is an immediate start, for 3 months, with a potential to roll.
You are responsible for designing/leading innovative and impactful user experiences for everything about a product or service (content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, etc.), often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. You may also produce user-centered design artifacts (e.g., personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies and wireframes) and conduct usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience. You must have an expert understanding of the digital space, web technologies and user-centered design.
- Diagramming tool know-how (e.g., Visio, OmniGraffle, Axure, Sketch) and communication tools (e.g., Keynote)
- A desire to work in a multitasking, fast-paced environment and to collaborate as a member of the team
- Extremely strong interpersonal and client presentation skills
- Strategic thinking to leverage primary research, personas, task analysis, heuristic and competitive reviews, as well as craft and conduct stakeholder interviews to craft industry-leading user experiences
- Ability to create information design and navigation systems for internet, intranet and extranet sites, as well as online and mobile applications
- Ability to create and refine user-experience thought expressed as deliverables, including task and gap analyses, content analysis and strategy and feature/functionality matrices, usage scenarios, site maps, wireframes, flow diagrams and user-requirements documents
- Ability to prepare and present design recommendations based on business goals, user research, UCD and IA principles
- Ability to participate and present in new business efforts and presentations where appropriate
- Ease with working in an integrated agency environment
- Ability to be a trusted internal and external adviser and evangelist
- The nature of a thinker and a doer, eager to tackle challenges and solve problems
Further Experience Required:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of the principles of human-centered design
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Comfortable working on projects with specific requirements and strict timelines
- Experience designing for mobile, tablet, and desktop interfaces
- Experience designing complex web and native app experiences
- Experience designing across multiple channels or touch points
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with design and technical constraints and being able to think creatively and laterally to design appropriate solutions that push the boundaries, but are still feasible
- Demonstrate the ability to design experiences for those with accessible requirements
- Show significant interest in future of the user experience discipline, and the broader design of human-centered experiences
About The Client
They are a global marketing agency with more than 7,000 employees worldwide with principal offices in Kansas City, London, New York, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. they work with client partners including Colgate-Palmolive, Netflix, Dell, Ford, Australian Defense Force, PepsiCo, Pfizer and McDonald’s.
If you believe in putting everything you are into everything you do, they just might be the perfect place for you. You can join more than 400 people across Australia and New Zealand. Each office has its own unique personality. And what you’ll find inside is a space dedicated for small chats, big thinking and collaborative work sessions. They encourage everyone to get together over new ideas and questions no one’s ever asked. That’s how they keep our creative edge and consistently deliver innovative work.
However, it’s not all about the work. They want everyone to have the best life both in and out of the office. With flexible working, Summer Fridays, beer taps, ping pong tables, cook offs, Friday pub lunches, and balcony sundowner sessions, a day in the office feels more like a very productive day spent with mates.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply via the link. Alternatively, get in touch with Peter Wyld on pwyld “at” SiriustechnologyDOTcomDOTau and I will be in touch with more information.