My client is now looking for a Systems Engineer who is an SME in the Citrix, Windows and VMWare environment.
An Australian Financial Trading firm based in multiple cities on the East coast of Australia with 60 staff, my client run their IT at Enterprise level grade - Exciting! Due to the small nature of the team though, the accessibility to use multiple latest technologies is immense and a luxury not offered big companies.
This position will allow the successful candidate to work autonomously and also part of a team.
As a member of the Technology team, the Senior Systems Engineer will be assisting with some backlog delivery of technology systems and security, and to provide high level technical expertise across a Microsoft, Citrix, and VMWare dominated environment.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Ability to travel to the Sydney office at least once a month for 1 or 2 days
- Proven experience in a similar role, with demonstrated ability to manage technology systems to achieve excellence for the business
- Citrix Stack expert
- Senior resource being a subject matter expert in Citrix Stack, VMware Stack, Microsoft Stack
- Minimum 5 years process, configuration, administration and maintenance experience with Microsoft server systems
- Demonstrated experience and technical competence in designing solutions, administering, supporting, and configuration of Microsoft Server, VMWare, and Citrix technologies across a WAN infrastructure.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills in systems administration, operation and maintenance in a commercial computing environment, at a Systems Administration/Engineering level
- Experience in managing and delivering projects, communicating to stakeholders, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated client service approach and skills, demonstrated willingness to provide excellent client service.
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure and network architecture design, configuration, and implementation.
- Expert technical understanding of systems and/or network management services and technologies
- Experience and understanding of systems and network technology trends and issues.