Working in a dynamic and energised team that will support you in achieving optimum results, this role will be suited to you if you are self-motivated and pride yourself on providing a quality service at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Discounted Apple products
- Onsite gym
- Onsite parking - North Ryde location close to train/buses
- Career progression
- An opportunity to work in a friendly team, who are leaders in their field
- End to end training
- Approachable and supportive management
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding orders/deliveries
- Assisting with general and product enquiries
- Processing orders
- Building strong rapport with internal departments
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding delivery issues
- Providing accurate ETAs to customers on all orders
- Building and maintaining business relationships
- Previous experience in phone based customer service & order processing
- Sound knowledge Metropolitan Sydney
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (written & oral)
Please note that you must be able to commit to the aforementioned shift times to be considered for this position.
This immediate start position is an immediate start for the right candidates, so don’t delays – APPLY NOW!
(Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).