Work for one of Australia’s leading boutique organisations where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Front End Developer (React) and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Due to an expanding team, a Front End Developer (React) role has now become available in Melbourne CBD.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles as well as integration with .NET Core MVC
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Having Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT and team services in Visual Studio
- Proficiency in office-ui-fabric-react will be highly regarded
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-