BDM - AV & Technical Event Production Company
|Job Title:||BDM - AV & Technical Event Production Company|
|Salary:||$100000 - $120000 per annum, Benefits: OTE $140-150K|
|Contact Name:||Angie Cave|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:13|
• Work with an expert team, world-leading AV technology, and unrivalled inventory
• Will suit an experienced BDM from the events industry
My client delivers exceptional AV and Technical Production for a wide range of events – from music festivals to global conferences to international sporting events. They supply the highest standard of Audio, Video and Lighting with their specialist professionals across Australia. This could be your opportunity to become part of the team!
The BDM will focus primarily on growing the corporate events side of the business (both with agencies and direct with end user clients), although those with significant Festivals & Touring experience/contacts will have the opportunity to focus on Arts & Entertainment. You will be bringing on all sizes of opportunities – from larger productions through small to medium corporate events.
There will be three main objectives in the role:
1) New business – 50% of your time you will be reaching out to new contacts, delivering pitches, networking to promote the brand, chasing leads (there is a high volume of inbound leads and referrals)
2) Tenders – You will project manage the tendering process as well as being the ‘face’ of tender delivery
3) Growing existing business – there is the opportunity to strategically map existing accounts and identify opportunities to cross sell into other areas
We are seeking applications from experienced BDM’s with solid AV/Tech Production understanding. You will not need to be an AV Technician but you should have enough working knowledge to be able to conduct a client sales meeting alone if a Technical Director is unavailable to attend. You will be excellent and taking a creative brief and have a great background in turning technical ideas into reality with the aid of the technical direction team. We are open to applications from similar AV/Tech Production companies or from the event agency world.
The successful candidate will enjoy the luxury of working for one of the biggest brands in the business, a true full-service supplier. You will also have confidence in the quality of the expert team and world-leading technology delivering the events that you sell. With an unrivalled inventory, you will have ample opportunities to increase your income through upselling and cross-selling. A highly competitive base salary and market-leading commission structure also awaits the successful candidate.
We are currently interviewing for this role, so send your resume and cover letter today.