- 6 month Contract (Minimum)
- Cutting Edge Tech Stack
- Vibrant and Modern Office Space
Work for one of Australia’s most exciting large and leading digital organisations where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment.
This Sydney CBD based organisation is currently looking for CONTRACT Angular 7 Developers to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to jump right into a software engineering role. Looking for a strong character who is very assertive and articulates technology well. This person needs to understand the buzzwords not just say/use them. This person should have a focus on performance and needs to know how to build a complete application from the DB through to the front end work with nothing more than a conceptual understanding and visual designs as needed. They should have a passion for learning new technologies, innovating and driving change, and collaborating other developers
- Senior Front Eng Engineer
- Deep understanding of web fundamentals and server interaction.
- A natural bent towards continuous improvement, code quality and sound principle
- Good skills styling web front-ends, experience with CSS in JS frameworks such as Styled Components preferred.
- Exposure to large scale applications.
- Agile and Lean development philosophies.
- Exposure working on the cloud based AWS
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentor and raise the game for teammates in all areas
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology
Contact Megan for a confidential chat on 02 92705253.
Alternatively send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org