You will have a passion for sales and relationship building. This will help you to apply highly strategic selling skills and pharmaceutical knowledge to quickly establish rapport, credibility and long term professional relationships. While this is an autonomous role on the road meeting with clients, you will be supported by the wider team on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sales experience - preferably in pharmaceuticals
- A Bachelor qualification - preferred
- A curiosity and passion for learning, retaining and articulating complex information
- Proven record for meeting, driving and exceeding both company and personal goals
- A high level of interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully engage with all stakeholders
- A strong business acumen, analytical and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team within a successful business where you are rewarded and recognised for the efforts that you put in. It won’t last long so APPLY NOW!!