This role will see you be responsible for but not limited to:
- Delivering operational people support, advice and guidance to executives and management;
- Strategically partnering with key stakeholders in the development and delivery of HR strategy;
- Ensure that all aspects of employee lifecycle are in line with best practice, effective and drive employee engagement;
- Supporting and coaching the Executives and management through transformational and organisational change;
- Driving people initiatives locally in line with strategy and agenda
- You will enjoy developing high quality HR solutions that challenge the status quo and will be confident engaging with a varied client group to deliver a range of HR activities and key projects.
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- Proven HR experience in a similar position
- Enterprise Agreement interpretation and legislative compliance experience
- Experience with performance, grievance and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team that is passionate about what they do.