Our client is looking to engage a Desktop Engineer on a short term 6 week contract to work on a large MAC OS upgrade project based in Geelong.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for providing technical assistance - install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to provide clear technical instructions, along with a can-do attitude.
The budget for this role is between $250-300/day inclusive of super The requirements
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Mac OS environments
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitud