You will have the chance to dive into implementations and also use your technical problem-solving skills to take the lead on selected projects.
- Delivering business impact through technology
- Solving problems
- Innovation in technology
- Learning new technology
- Full-stack Software development
- Extend core application and modules to fit requirements.
- Participate in delivery/release cycles.
- Focus on software quality through testing & code reviews
- Work with Consultants / Solution Architects to understand product requirements.
- PHP and MySQL (5+ years)
- Experience of Laravel
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- Linux OS (preferably Ubuntu or Debian).
- Git or Bitbucket, CI/CD
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- SugarCRM framework a bonus
- PHPUnit Tests.
Please apply here or send your CV with any questions to:
02 9270 5232