A reputable insurance organisation is looking for an Iteration Manager to join their team for an initial 12 month contract.
- Effectively deals with evolving and competing objectives and possess a mastery of project management tools.
- Plans, prioritizes, manages a medium to large project or team and exceed client expectations (scope, schedule, costs, risks).
- Brings high visibility and transparency into the team's progress.
- Develops communication management plans, performs stakeholders analysis, identifies risks and take necessary actions including escalation.
- Influences team members, peers and stakeholders to meet the objectives of the project.
- Leads, facilitates and possesses interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team dynamic.
- Demonstrates proven experience in running projects using lean/agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban etc..
- 5+ years of project management experience including a strong working knowledge of Agile project management practices
- Candidate should have experience working in a cross functional team across project
- CSM - Certified Scrum Master – Enterprise (Certification desired)
- PMP - Project Management Professional – Enterprise (Certification desired)
- Critical thinker
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills