A global financial organisation is looking for a Scrum Master to join their digital transformation team for an initial 6 month contract.
- Guide teams to a culture of focus, improving the organization of their work through sprint planning and reviews throughout a project life cycle
- Guides departments and teams towards cross-functional orientation by serving as an Agile consultant, helping plan and coordinate new workflows and patterns and scheduling of task assignments and goals
- Identify dependencies between agile teams and help communicate and resolve dependencies between different teams.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums forum within the Agile Release Train to communicate agile teams progress, dependencies and impediments
- Continually monitor progress of team members across department boundaries and provide support to engage employees to achieve goals
- 3+ years working in Project Management
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies, and up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a broad set of constituencies, both technical and non-technical.