Focusing on strict safety and quality standards, this organisation is an APAC leading supplier of its products. Innovative and ever changing environment, this ASX listed organisation has a strong national and international presence.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Officer for a 3 month temporary assignment with possibility to extend.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- Collection calls
- Providing quality customer care
- End of Month reporting
- Liaising with internal and external parties as required
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- A strong team player
- A pro-active and dynamic approach
- Exceptional communication skills
This is an immediate start opportunity, so do not delay your application - apply now!
(Please note that due to an overwhelming response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted).